Monday, April 14, 2014

OI! wake up you dobber!

It's so strange, having job applications and interviews and whatnot, you know? If it's possible at all, I'd wish money came from trees, or cease to be a concept. Of course that's not about to happen. The reality is that at the end of the day, we all have got to grow up and support ourselves and our parents and all that. And that's why we enter the race. Sometimes. Although it would be really swell to strike the lottery you know?

Been talking about starting up my own business in the future, but am currently very ill-equipped to do so. So it's been all talk. Daydreams, nightdreams, god knows what. Perhaps it's time to let go of some dreams. Dreams can be balloons, carrying you towards the sky at the best of times. But they can also be anchors, weighing you down. It's not really what I think, but I thought of it. I think...

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home