Friday, November 15, 2013

the throne.

Encased within 3 solid walls and a door sits a throne.  The throne is where I go about my business everyday, without fail. There is no holiday from the throne. Not when you have daily business to attend to. The throne is where I do my thinking, about work, about deeper meanings, and life in general. The throne is...

GET OUT! YOU HAVE NO MORE BUSINESS THERE!

Someone wants to use the throne. I have had my time today. I will return tomorrow.

The throne is my sanctuary, where I can be truly alone, king of the world (which exists only within the space between my ears). That's why they call it the throne.

I press the flush, clean myself up and return to the mundane everyday life.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home