Tuesday, April 24, 2012

right on.

So I was just chatting with the Sage(Kenneth) and we came to the topic of relationships. And then this analogy popped up. The are plenty of fish in the sea, but we are in the middle of the desert. Apt no doubt. But we also came to a conclusion that even if we were near the sea, we wouldn't try to catch any fish. Basically, right now, we just want them to be there. And of course this leads me to thinking, how selfish can that be? We all are the main characters in our own story of our lives, but to others, our main character is their unnamed disposable character A. We don't all get the girl, because there are only so many female protagonists. Some of us get the unnamed disposable female characters too, but we all want to hold out for the best. Sometimes, it's just easier to realise that the best may not be for you, or that what's best for you is not the best per se. And honestly, I need to type out this last sentence so that I can remind myself in the future when i ever read this again that this is all just typing shit off the top of my head. If it doesn't make sense I'm sorry ok? 2 papers down, 3 to go, but I'm behaving like it's holidays already. 

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home