Monday, April 16, 2012

paradox, paranoia, para... trooper. whatever right?

Time passes too fast, but it also cannot pass fast enough. In many blinks of my own eyes(because I would be flat out lying or in a coma if I claimed only a blink), examinations loom round the corner. This is one week where Friday is not a fine and dandy and stupid inducing like a Rebecca Black song, but instead requires maximum effort and preparation. And another paper on Saturday as well. So as you(referring to myself when I come back and read this) can see, things are not going very well. I've never been good at preparations, and this semester is ever so important to keep my GPA up.

Which leads me to this next issue. GPA. What is it about these 3 letters? Why do they hold so much significance in a university students life? Grades, as much as they seem like they matter, only shows how much a student knows about a certain subject. It doesn't show how good he is at other things, such as uh, making weird fart noises with his armpits, or the manly skill of whistling with his fingers(I cannot do both). In any case, it appears that my life this semester, and for 3 more, will be all about GPA. After it is all over, the rest of my life begins. And then looking that far forward, just aiming for a good GPA seems quite fun after all eh?

In any case, I wish there were more time from now until exams, but less time from now until Sweden. Long story short, I need a fucking time machine.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home