Thursday, December 22, 2011

expect nothing, gain everything.

And this is how the way things go usually no? It's been awhile since the end of the examinations, and this period was filled with activities to say the least. I've been to KL, Genting, as well as back to Pong Song village in Laos. Exciting times these, but there's really nothing to elaborate on without sounding like a naggy old fart. Which I might be anyway. After all that, I've been shuttling back and forth hall, attending IHG trainings, or giving excuses for not attending. Hall has been caught by the Skyrim craze, which unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to actually start on. I blame FIFA12 for that. And all this, is not what I want to say, hence confirming the fact that I am a naggy old fart.

So anyway, I (along with everyone else) collected my examination results yesterday. I fared better than expected, but not fantastically well. So it feels like of flat. Still need to work harder for next sem. However, as I said, because I didn't expect much from myself this sem anyway, it wasn't as bad as I would feel if I expected better. Similarly, for the overseas trips, I feel the experience was so enriching because we went there with no motive in mind, except to enjoy ourselves, drink and smoke a lot. Which we did, so much so we had a fear of beer and cigarettes. If that keeps up, we're looking at potentially saving an assload of money. Which can only be a good thing. And to prevent myself from drifting away again, I shall end here.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home