Friday, May 28, 2010

meteorological verbal shower.

Thing is, it's less a shower than a fuck tonne of rain hurtling towards Earth like a plane which has lost both its engines and is hurtling towards Earth. I'm thinking how I am going to get to work later. But the thing is I shouldn't even be thinking, because people don't usually think in their sleep. Which means I'm not sleeping. Which means I'm doing something else that I shouldn't be doing instead of sleeping. And I get annoyed at myself for not sleeping and yet I decide to just stay up. And instead of going to sleep, I'm blogging, making myself too tired for work later, which I'm going to find hard to get to in any case. Fucking rain.

I realise I'm complaining about the rain, when I really shouldn't be, because compared to the afternoon, when I felt like I was walking around in an oven, this weather is really comparably favourable. I'm not being fussy or all if-only-I-could-control-the-weather-y, but if only I could control the weather, it would be raining in the afternoon and nice and cool now. In fact, forget the rain, just nice 25degrees breezy weather all through the year.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home