Friday, May 14, 2010

taking back.

About 2 minutes ago, I accidentally deleted all the messages on my tagboard because of 2 ads I wanted to delete. The tagboard has been dormant for months at least, but I don't like to see messages left there by bots and shit like that. So happily, I went into the tagboard home page and pressed delete. But I accidentally moved the selection on the drop down menu to bulk delete 150 messages, leaving a mere total of my 1st 3 tags. So I deleted the rest of them too. It was a dumb move, though the tagboard was dormant, because tags are the little bits and pieces of what people who actually visit my blog's comments on whatever topic, whether or not it pertains to what I have to say. I'm sad to say that is all gone. I want to recover them but I don't see how I can. To everyone who has ever tagged, I'm sorry, both for you and for myself.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home