Thursday, January 07, 2010

being sick makes me sick.

At this point in time, as I'm typing this, I feel like I've swallowed a pill made of sandpaper. Halfway. So I'm coughing and choking and trying to get it out, and all the time it's just scraping against my throat, going neither up nor down. And while coughing, lumps of smelly green goo defy gravity and travel up the windpipe and into my mouth. Then I spit it out. Which is how I know that stuff is green. There's one word for this whole experience. Nasty.

I may have said this before, and I'll say it again. I need a vacuum cleaner to suck up all this phlegm inside my throat. Of course, since this is not year 4550, I don't think it has been invented yet, so I'll just wait(Actually I'm just exaggerating. Hospitals are probably already using such apparatus. It just hasn't been made easily available to the untrained common folk.).

Since I can't think of any smart alec comments, I shall end in a coughing fit.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home