Friday, April 03, 2009

and the river flows on, waiting for noone.

I realise how I've been wasting my time ever since I injured my finger some two weeks ago. I really cannot think of many constructive things I've done over the two weeks other than applying for university, which was done fairly quickly and gathering information on insurance, which was done fairly quickly as well. Mandatory hospital visits were sandwiched by long hours on the bed or in front of the computer, trawling the same websites over and over again, as well as watching the show on my previous posts into the early hours of the next day. As such, two weeks have just gone by in 40billion(just a rough estimate) blinks of an eye. I hope the next two weeks pass just a little slower.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home