Friday, November 28, 2008

you just know it.

Sometimes, I think of all the bad things I like to say(on purpose or not, in jest or in all seriousness) and whether karma will strike. Today was just one of those days I felt that perhaps I talk too much bullshit for my own good. All was fine and dandy(except for the fact that I was only able to breathe through my mouth), and I was having fun making fun of generally the whole world(without being too polite).

That was until suddenly, amidst all the fun, I decided to mount a vehicle from the front, which isn't the most difficult thing to do in the world, and decidedly easier than things like trying to climb Mt. Everest, swim across the Atlantic Ocean, or telling your mother you were the one who broke her favourite china set while playing football at home. Until you consider the fact that I'm probably not the most agile guy you've ever seen. I'm probably as clumsy as a refrigerator. Refrigerators are inanimate objects, and do not own anything vaguely resembling limbs for them to move about. In fact, if they DID own anything vaguely resembling limbs they might be the most agile piece of kitchen equipment you've ever seen. But I digress. So let us all assume refrigerators are clumsy and I'm as clumsy as they are.

I proceeded to smash my knee against the sharpest angle of the hull of the vehicle, causing extreme distress to myself and extreme joy(I can't be sure of their emotions but they were laughing pretty hard) to those around me. So perhaps that was the karma for me talking about causing violence to others. Violence occurs. On me. I'm sure laughing at Matthew's knee didn't have anything to do with this.

Also, the zipper on my jeans decided to give way all of a sudden, leaving me with an open fly. I'm sure I didn't make any snide remarks on anyone not zipping their fly so perhaps it's just a little bad luck.

__________________________________________________

On another note, if one wants to blow up a matter(whatever it is), it is imperative to get one's facts right, as well as control one's temper properly. Also, be sure that there is someone on your side because majority wins no matter how right(in this case it was pretty wrong) the minority is. Make sure the guy you think is on your side doesn't hate your guts as well because if so, everyone(myself included) will be laughing as hard as when I decided to smash my knee against the vehicle. In case anyone thinks I'm on anyone elses side on this matter, the only side I'm with is the funny side.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home