Friday, October 24, 2008

don't worry. you won't be getting any help.

Thanks to certain factors, my long weekend is nicely fucked up. I have learnt in a short 10 minute telephone conversation how unwilling people are to accord help. Myself included. Situation is that there is going to be a shit job on Sunday and I happen to be the standby. In this company I'm in, the simplest way is me taking over, no questions asked. Yet there happens to be someone who hasn't done this shit job before, while I have already done two. See where I'm heading towards?

Yet because he has his own well cooked up excuse, and noone else is willing to help, I have a nicely burnt weekend. I'm not blaming anyone else very much, just Mr Man-of-many-excuses-for-many-situations. Of course noone else wants to put himself up for a shit job. Yet, I only see it fair that it be done at least once. Not to mention $80 down the drain. Such a lovely gift for my birthday this year. Of course, as standby I'm going to have to do it, despite all my plans. Also, of course I'm not just unwilling to do it because of fairness. It's also because of my own selfish reasons and hell that's the way humans are. Helping others(where I am) just causes your own downfall. Everyone wants help but noone is willing to give it.

It doesn't help really that Mr Man-of-many-excuses-for-many-situations tends to be extremely self assured when he speaks. And boy does he speak often. Not to mention many other things. Well to quote A7X in Critical Acclaim "Shh Be quiet you might piss somebody off Like me motherfucker you've been at it for too long." Too long kid.

Meanwhile excuse me while I dispose of my burnt weekend. It smells extremely bitter.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home