Friday, July 04, 2008

fridays are almost always awesome.

Firstly because the next day is Saturday, which means I don't have to pull myself out of bed early(unwillingly). Secondly because the next two days are weekends, which means I don't have to pull myself out of bed early(unwillingly). That's probably it, besides the psychological happiness one derives from Friday.

If you read my posts properly, you will realise that I almost always have nothing interesting to say. However, I still always like to type out drunk, incoherent sentences which might get people into a deep sleep less than 1/10 of the way through. That's how boring it is. And that's the extent of boredom I have been subjected to. So much so that my idea of fun now is vegging/stoning online.

Vegging and stoning generally mean the same thing. But vegetables and stones are quite different. Vegetarians do not actually consume stones, nor do stoners consume vegetables(this point is debatable). Chickens however, do consume tiny pebbles to aid in their digestion. However, since vegetarians are not chickens, I suspect that might be a little out of point. So why do terms which are quite different end up having a word variation that has generally the same meaning? The question begs for an answer, but the answer like Cheer Chen(or a lookalike, I'm not picky) for me, never appears.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home