Saturday, May 05, 2007

i got $10 for free.

I did not get $10 for free in case any of you thought I did. Anyway, I have surprisingly nothing to blog about after that recent saga which was to me a case of privacy invasion. And which I might be hauled up to the principal's office again for saying this if this happens to be read and spread. I hope not. Anyway, I have gotten rid of nothing and now have gotten a hold of something to talk about.

This was a feeling I had for a fleeting moment in the principal's office. I decline to say the principal of what school, in which country, in which continent, in which planet of which solar system of which galaxy in the universe. This is to keep my identity a secret. Which will probably be the worst kept secret on Earth(oops) since I always sign off my posts with "justin."(oops again).

The feeling was a feeling of the past catching up with you. And not being given the chance to prove that you have changed for the better. Like I have been told to get started on studying, which I have. But then the biggest authority in the school decides to show me a blog post and my common test results. And here it comes. All the bad things catch up, not giving me a chance to start afresh. Nostalgia, this is not.

Anyway, this is about all I have to say because I have a bad habit of not developing my ideas, which is a good reason for my bad GP results. I am NOT proud of it in case anyone decides to think this way. I just happen to present it in such a fashion to suit my online persona, which is decidedly different from my offline persona.

Maybe I do have other things to say, but not about that matter, I hope to leave it behind me and not let it catch up with me because I have loads of other things to do like try to study and get a pass for my mid-year maths results because I believe 5% is not very good and something to be proud of either, in case anyone wants to think this way.

Why am I explicitly saying everything? In case anyone would like to think otherwise and haul me up again. And that anyone would probably get the sarcasm in this post if he ever gets to read it and haul me up anyway. In which case I would probably be dead if he waves a printed version of this post in my face. But I do mean on improving my results drastically. Really.

So as the sun is shining on a Saturday afternoon, I resolve to continue to work on my maths sums, taking a break to type this entry which I hope is kept private. The sun shines on the trees. The sun shines on the people. The sun shines on page 27 of The Newpaper which a man sitting at the void deck of Block 4 Delta Avenue is reading. The sun shines on the pepperoni pizza that the teenager at the window seat of the Thomson Plaza Pizza Hut outlet is eating. The sun shines brightly on my teeth. I wish my teeth shine as brightly.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home