Wednesday, May 02, 2007

woah.

This is pretty mindblowing stuff people. Apparently, I like to use the word apparently. And apparently, this avenue of "freedom" for me has been just another avenue of control. Caged freedom if you like it. Oh well. As Orwell writes in 1984 "FREEDOM IS SLAVERY". I hope what I have done is enough to keep this blog private. Meaning only for my intended readers and not for any Tom, Dick, Harry nor their female counterparts on the internet. You might or might not understand this. Probably won't. Because it doesn't make much sense.

Of course I wonder what is up when an authoritative figure decides to call up someone and question him because of an online post NOT directed at him anyway. Is this a way of connection? Or is it invasion of privacy? Then the problem of internet privacy crops up. Is there privacy on the internet at all? Also, someone be held responsible for something over the internet? So many questions so little answers. Of course the good thing right now is to focus on improving my shitty results which I supposedly was very proud of. But it is not easy. It's not easy.

justin sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home