Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dawn has broken -- Someone go clean up the mess!

Now that my H1 mid-years are over, I think it will turn out "like this". Meaning I will lose but not too badly. This is good enough for me actually, since I expect my results to be a more than 500% improvement. However, since I only got a measly 5 marks for my CTs, 500% would be er, 25 marks. 700% then, to make the number even less ludicrous yet more ludicrous at the same time. A good chance to get "free money" from good progress award. Provided I do well enough.

However, now that Maths is over, there seems to be nothing left to do. Of course there are things left to do. There only SEEMS to be nothing left to do. However, things are not always what they seem. No examples, even though GP is tomorrow, and I SHOULD be providing an example. Which leads me to another point. What SHOULD be done is not always done, which is why the world is not perfect. Because if everyone does what they SHOULD be doing, I would be reading through my GP notes now, for whatever reason even I myself do not comprehend. And I do not really comprehend what I am rambling on about. But moving on.

As you all know by now, Liverpool FC has not won the Champions League again. And Rafa, given a new piggy bank, has decided on a clearout of some squad players, including Mark Gonzalez. I did think he was a kid with potential, so YNWA Speedy. I am quite numb at this loss, numb at how this happened. Which is probably how a Milan fan would have felt in Istanbul. So it's evens now I guess.

Speaking of which, why do people say "I guess" when reluctantly agreeing with another person. What do they actually guess? I do not really know. I also do not fakely know. Which means I probably do not know. Not good for GP. I know.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home