Monday, May 21, 2007

some goings on of the past week.

I haven't rambled on and on for some time and now I shall. First things first, there will be no order in this post, which means the first things first is redundant. Ok let me begin.

Friday, we had CJC sports carnival. Our class played softball, which was fun because I haven't played it in ages. And we played pretty okay I guess. I enjoyed myself, both at the softball and rambling away about it right now. Jumped into T23 class photo and apparently pissed some of them off. Well, you can't please everyone. Or in this case, probably I pleased noone at all.

Saturday, met up with Darren and Zixiang to Fort Canning for The Midsummer Night's Dream by SRT. I think it was really good and the actors all portrayed their characters very well. Except for Puck. I felt that the actor for Puck was very disappointing as Puck was supposed to be the main character and the pivot of this entire play, yet the actor seemed "not in character". But the other actors did very well, and I particularly liked the intelligent wordplay of the Ass named Bottom. If you all could see why. The use of doubles for Oberon/Theseus and Titania/Hippolyta was very good as well. Well worth the money I say. Saw many classmates on the way, as well as hurt my ankle while chasing the bus to meet Darren and Zixiang because I was late and I missed the bus anyway. There was some light drizzle, which thankfully did not turn into a thunderstorm it was threatening to become. Then Didier scored the winning goal vs Manure in the FA Cup Final, which does not concern me because Liverpool is in the Champions League Final.


Today, went to Gillian's house to bake cupcakes and played with her husky bitches. Experienced life of a factory worker for abit and then did some drawings on them cupcakes our class is going to sell for CIP. It turned out to be pretty alright I guess. Gillian's dad prodded me abit and I am VERY SURE it is because of my Liverpool jersey. C'mon uncle, Liverpool > Chelsea, Reina > Cech, Gerrard > Lampard etc.

And then I have come to the end of this post which I am not so sure why I posted. I have better things to say than this but 1.50 in the morning is not a good time to express them because I cannot think of beautiful vocabulary that is as beautiful as a sirloin steak. Or Liverpool jersey.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home