Tuesday, October 03, 2006

a visit to the bone-setter.

this morning, i was awaken by my grandmother, who got my aunt to drive me to the bone setter, known more commonly as tie da. so i went. the place was quite big for a tie da place. it was like a clinic, with 3 rooms and 3 tie da ppl. the smell of medicated wine was very strong.

when i went in, the guy, who looked in his 30s-40s(my aunt tod me is the shi fu's son), asked me how i got injured and all the standard questions. then i remembered that my aunt also told me that the tie da here was painful but effective. so i answered with apprehension. then he took my foot. i was thus quite nervous.

then it came. he grabbed me foot and with a few twist and turns and cracks and it was all over. i couldn't even shout out in pain. then it really did feel that slightly better. i thanked him and limped and hobbled my way out of that room, which was filled with bandages and all the bone setter stuff.

he told me it was quite bad and it would take about 1 month for it to heal fully. which means no football for 1 month. now i will start whining. damn. no football for ONE MONTH! IT'S A DAMN LONG TIME ONE MONTH! AND IT'S ALL THAT BASTARDS FAULT! so i got injured in a game. why did i blame the other guy? i surely had to be partly at fault didn't i? well, don't ask me. ask OCBC. the psycologist would actually be a better choice.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home