Saturday, September 23, 2006

rant and rant.

i just don't understand why some people do things that SCREAM OUT FOR ATTENTION!!! i mean, are they really that deprived of attention that they resort to doing things like dressing in loud and colourful clothing, or having msn nicknames in CAPSLOCK and saying stuff like FUCK YOU or stuff so that people will notice them. they are like REBELS MAN!! AWESOME SUPREMO COOLNESS!!!! I HATE THE WORLD CAUSE THEY NEVER DO THINGS MY WAY!!! LOOK AT ME!!!! I AM ATTENTION DEPRIVED WOOOOO!!! FUCK THE WORLD!!! anyway the stuff in caps are very obviously not me. just needed to get it out of my system. these people should just kill themselves by jumping off a building. in that case they can get all the attetntion they want from the newspapers and television news channels and whatever not. so this is good advice from me, if any of you fit my description. jump off a building.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home