Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Title.

firstly, something from everybody hates chris. "irresponsible people never tell you they are irresponsible. why? because they are irresponsible." i think its pretty funny.

next, i have no money. i don't know how the fuck i spend $40 plus in just 3 days. its crazy. i either need more money or i need to curb my spending. i tend to prefer the first option but some part of me tells me its more likely to be the second. still, more money wouldn't hurt. right? i mean for me. because more money for me equals to less money for my parents. haha.

school is getting really boring. every week everything is the same. and every teacher is becoming more tense because the prelims are close. well, quite close. and theres this stupid thing called napfa which is bothering me and adding to the bother i get from school slightly. haha. also cant think of anything to say already.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home