Sunday, May 14, 2006

some dumb and random thing to do and i dont even know if johnson has tagged me or some other justin.

Post 10 weird and random facts about yourself, then at the end list 5 people who are next in line to do this. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours.

Tagged by son son

10) i can be serious. when i want to be. if i want to be. that happens once in 1 billion years.

9) i have nice and hairless legs? same point as johnson but i think mine are nicer. because people say they are nice.

8) i am fat. it is neither weird nor random because it is easily beliveable after you read point 7.

7) this is just as unweird and unrandom. i am lazy. fucking lazy. not too strange for people who know me.

6) i am very opinionated. EXTREMELY. this is also quite obvious if you even know me. and i try to force my point across. if i fail, i whine loudly. VERY LOUDLY.

5) i do not enjoy listening to emo music. even though everyone says i have emo hair. not anymore. on the point of hair, i do not like haircuts. they are uncomfortable because i have to sit still for like 10 mins or more and i get itchy after that. which brings me to point 4.

4) i am fucking hyperactive for a bum. i love to play sports like soccer and any ball games and i cannot sit still. but i am too lazy to get fit. even a little fit. that is why i am so fat even though i play many games.

3) i cant stop talking once you get me started. I CANNOT STOP!!! until someone gets really pissed at my constant poking fun and talking cock. then i get scared and shut up. really shut up. eh but i dont mean it right. so take a chill pill.

2) i am a cheena talker sometimes but i can use english quite well when the need arises. in fact i am multilingual. i can speak english, mandarin, teochew, hokkien, some indonesian[really abit only] but not enough ah?

1) i don't know. all the above facts are like unweird and unrandom. so this one might as well be the same. i think im shy. haha. i am la. i just don't show that shy, unvulgar, nice guy side of me that often. in fact, like point 10, i can be a very nice, sweet unvulgar, mature guy. but i choose not to show it that often. its like my dark side. if i suddenly become like mr nice guy maybe people will think i am possessed and bring me to some bomoh.

tag: whoever wants to do it la. but just to list 5 names, ozy, kenneth[he wont do it i swear], gillian, steff, leon. because i don't know who will even read this. they must be fucking bo liao like me to do this kind of dumb shit thing even i regret doing. but due to my lazy nature, if ive done it might as well post it if not waste my hard work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home