Tuesday, May 02, 2006

bad hair day.

today is a bad hair day. it is. in the morning, dinah and mary goh looked abit like sisters, with dinahs hair unspiked and mary gohs trimmed and mushroom like. zixiang also cut his hair, leaving it long and thin. before long, i was forced to cut off my nose length fringe and other various parts of my hair to give it a weird look. the fringe became ABOVE the eyebrows, the back somehow looks funny and the sides shaved off. now i dont even dare to look into the mirror. actually i do la but i think that my hair is not very nice. i am tempted to shave it off but it would just be uglier.

now how did i get my kukujiao hairstyle? i remember after bro pauls talk, i was sitting on the chair minding my own business when jek suan came down from the stage and pulled my fringe down and concluded with a "wah" that included a mixture of shock, surprise, admiration, envy, failed sarcasm and probably just a tinge of jealousy. then i actually got to SIGN OUT from school to get a HAIRCUT. but someone out there likes to make fun of me. so i reached bishan at 930 to realise all barber shops open at 1030. so i eat breakfast. after that, a moment of madness led me to tell the barberess(she was female) to shave off my sides as well as cut my fringe to a short length. the result was disasterous though it was mainly my own fault. thought the barberess did trim off a LITTLE TOO MUCH of my fringe. i miss it like a lost limb. anyway that explains the story of my kukujiao hair and i am going to swim now to try to get rid of my spare tyre.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home