Thursday, May 25, 2006

the lack of urgency...

... that i appear to have is appalling to even myself. look at it this way. friday is the gp exam. these are the things i did up till now

wednesday
sch. pon bridge to go home and sleep. woke up. ate dinner. use com. watch tv. sleep at 1.30.

thursday
forced up at 1.45pm. bathe. eat. play fm. chat online to find out who is as slack as me. go out with the intention of soccer but went gym instead. swimming. more fm and typing this dumb entry.

my intentions

thursday evening
more fm. supper. watch international friendly at night. MAYBE read some gp stuff.

friday
wake up at about 9 if i can. if not 11. bathe eat go school for exam.

exam plan
choose a philosophical question so that i can smoke and argue my way through essay. compre is just hope for the best. if all fails pray that i do much better for end-of-year. if not it will be end of me.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home