Tuesday, May 23, 2017

memory. loss.

So I somehow managed to wreck my microSD card with thousands of photos in it. These photos range from USA pictures, to a multitude of  poorly taken concert photographs, to hundreds more of which I cannot remember the content.

I did not miss it until I lost it. Then I missed it for awhile.

What are photographs, but some memory catalyst, for you to remember the story behind each digital image of something that you tried to frame, and to immortalise. (until you wreck your microSD card. So actually very, very mortalised)

If I needed to remind myself what I did, was it even worth remembering?

Is this the case also, for people.

If you lose something that probably wasn't even yours to lose in the first place, did you really lose it?

I guess what I really wanted to say is BACKUP YOUR DATA. Don't be a fool.

justin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home