Saturday, August 25, 2012

the (lack of) adventures of the man in Sweden.

I have been posting blogs with less and less regularity nowadays, though I've written journals on my notebook. That's more for day to day happenings though, and a more accurate reflection of my feelings because I write them when I feel like. So far, I remain the only dumb fuck who has yet to travel anywhere apart from some places in Linkoping. It will soon change though, when the epic trip of epicness happens next week!

Been looking through my notebook I use to write my journals, which is also my Laos OCIP notebook. I think that notebook will become something I keep for life, because that is my book of learning experiences. It is filled with mixed emotions, highs, lows, mediums(?). And it means more to me to write in that notebook, because I can then read back on what happened in Laos, and be glad that now I'm in Sweden, where the problems are less on a day to day basis. Comparatively, though people are friendly here, it has not given me a feeling as homely as Pong Song village as yet. And also, the weather is really cold, and it's still SUMMER! Even so, in order to get that summerly feeling, I have been wearing my shorts and slippers, and in the process, lost some fingers and toes due to frostbite. NOT. Though yes, I should start wearing jeans soon.

School has started, and classes are actually pretty interesting, though everyone is an international student there. Won't be seeing my classmates much for this class though. Next module, I don't think I'll skip so many classes. Learnt some Swedish swear words that I have recorded in my little notebook of learning. I really need to write here more.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home