Friday, August 17, 2012

settling down in Linkoping.

I've been in Sweden for 5 days already, and it's been quite a mess. Many lessons have been already learnt within this short period. And I was talking to Shukri about exchange being a learning experience not for academics, but for life, when something happens, and you have noone to depend on other than yourself and your friends. And sometimes not even your friends. Very thankful to have had Shukri around for the past few days, as a familiar face in a strange land. But we are, Strangers in a Strange Land, isn't that right? Now that Shuk's in Istanbul for Ramadan and Hari Raya, I'll just have to depend on myself. Bike was stolen, so I have to get a new one. Haven't had the chance to link up with Daryl and Nick, so in the meantime, some alone time to reflect and blog. Might open another blog for travels.

On another note, I miss hall! And my family. But since it's midnight in Singapore, not good to call them now.

justin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home