Saturday, October 09, 2010

punch you in your dreams.

Who really knew what happened last night? I was happily asleep when I woke up with a sudden, sharp pain on my right knuckle. I saw some skin coming off, an abrasion no doubt. Coupled with the throbbing pain, I could only conclude that I had inadvertently punched the wall in my sleep. Without consciousness to hold back some strength(not that I had a lot in the first place, fortunately), my subconscious (and probably dreaming) self had done something really stupid. And now, I have a pain in my right knuckle for something I don't even remember doing.

I was also thinking, on a totally random note, what did I leave behind when I stopped going for softball trainings in the second year of my Sec 3 education. I had thoroughly enjoyed trainings, a feeling I've recently remembered (though not fully) after going for hall softball trainings. What if I had followed through? I guess I'll never know. Would really like to get a glove though(or my glove back. I lent it to someone and it was never returned for 7 years. Then again the condition would probably not be worth it anyway.)For now, back to studying. MUST CONCENTRATE!

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home