Saturday, September 06, 2008

sore thumb. 4 am, and the rain is falling.

Just now I was getting pretty angry at not being able to change the computer clock from the 24hour format to the 12hour format. Then after finding out how I could change it, I was extremely happy. Which appeared to be rather unwarranted emotions.

But who is to say the emotions are warranted? Who is the one to make the emotions warranted? Who one to judge another from his own perspective? Opinions formed from a singular perspective or even a supposedly balanced perspective might be flawed due to one not being able to view the full situation. Yet since humans are innately flawed, would a flawed perspective be justified? In that case, are civics and morals just the collective bias of a society?

In case anyone was wondering about the title(you shouldn't be anyway), I hurt my thumb. And it's pouring as I type.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home