Saturday, September 06, 2008

just the think to get me thinging.

I read this off Aldric's blog and found it quite interesting. Please click on Aldric on the links down the right of the page to see the original post. So here goes.

It was rumored to be the most stable of empires. Nothing destroyed it.

Exactly. Nothing destroyed it. The perceived stability was merely an illusion of the empires peacefulness. Just because nothing came along to destroy the empire, does not mean the empire could not be destroyed.


I'm thinking, but what I'm thinking is not coming out coherently. So I shall leave you guys to your own incoherent thoughts instead of messing up your own with mine, making it incoherenter. So SJ says that the Grimm brothers fairy tales in their original form are quite grim and twisted. Which makes for good reading. I never thought I'd say this, but I need books. Just the interesting ones thanks.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home