Thursday, April 03, 2008

only eat talk idle.

It was a rainy day today. So we got early release because we are EWTW, which could stand for extra welfare training wing. And I also borrowed a pink giordano umbrella which can be rolled up with the aid of a rubber band to shield me from the broken shower head in the sky.

I was drenched from chest to toe. Anything above that was semi-protected.

Anyway, the application dates for university are over, and I am now waiting for a letter or a call to ask me for an interview, which I will hopefully do decent for because I realise I am no good at talking formally. I am instead quite good at talking cock, which isn't really useful in situations like this. And I also realise that with results like mine, I have no right to think I can enter a university. I can however, hope for a place in universe city, of which I have no idea where or what it is exactly, nor why I brought it up.

On another note(not exactly), I have guard duty this Saturday, which I am sure I have whined to countless people about. 16 hours of doing nothing in camp seems like a good time to catch up on some sleep and some reading and some doodling. And whatever seems consoling enough to myself.

This post is quite ungenius and all because I really can't think of something clever and witty to say. I have my off days I suppose. Oh well.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home