Saturday, September 08, 2007

what a dumbass thought to think right now.

I have no bloody idea why I have this idea right now. In fact, all my ideas should be on rocks, rivers, macroeconomic policies and problems, differentiation, integration, normal and binomial distribution, The Handmaid's Tale, Brave New World, probability, Edgar Allen Poe etc. It's nice to think I still have them within a small corner of my brain.

Now this bloody idea I'm having is the after A Levels where I am going to go idea. Without consideration of money, parents permission, nor the lilies of the field. The last thing I've never considered in my life because firstly, I haven't seen lilies in the field before and secondly, I just want to make allusions to seem like an intellectual. In case you guys think its a book. No it's not. It's Darren's nick. Which probably came from a book. Known as the Bible. Which I do not read.

So anyway, I thought of going to England since a long time ago. Firstly to visit Yogi, and also to join forces with other Reds like Kenneth(who by the way considered things I haven't not including the lilies of the field) in Liverpool FC's title march. And to visit places Ronald wants to. Like Hyde Park and Ireland and stuff. Which I also want to go to. And I also want to go to Sebana Cove, which Darren put into my head and also I have considered finances on this cause it's only in our friendly northern neighbours. And also Taiwan, which my mum thinks I should go to. And I don't mind as long as I get to go to England. Which is a very dumb thought to think right now due to more urgent matters like prelims, which I am in the middle of.

I am also in the middle of a wooden chair on my left and a floor on my right. And er below me and on my left as well... Ah oh well.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home