Monday, September 03, 2007

real life shaolin soccer

Before I embark on this post, I would like to deeply apologise to the picture of the exponent of 螳螂拳(mantis fist) which I have edited in order to suit my post, as well as any person who happens to practise 螳螂拳(noone that I know of anyway).

Anyway, this post is just about this kid from ah bia's favourite school. Whom I saw playing football at Sin Ming today. His method of defending is not unlike as shown:













"No way past me huh?"

YES WAY! It wasn't very effective. The reason I have actually embarked on this post is not to mock the martial art of 螳螂拳 but this kid. The reason I really want to make fun of him is not because he defends like this but because of as shown.














Yes. Why does he shout REF! in a street soccer court? I don't know and I don't think I'll ever find out. Well. That's all I wanted to say. Enjoy your football. Shaolin style.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home