Tuesday, October 31, 2006

the longest phonecall of my life.

i am serious. i think it is the 1st time in my life i have talked for close to 1 hour on my handphone, or any phone. thank you very much to RONALD, JOHNSON, KENNETH and JAMES for that long phone call peppered with "happy birthday" when there was nothing to say. thank you ZHEN YU for that early birthday treat on friday.

thank you to everyone else who wished me happy birthday on msn, sms, friendster, or by posting a picture of me on their blogs.

the thing is i am 18 now. there is nothing special with being 18 actually. before 18, i used to enjoy visits to toys r'us, being extremely childish on all occasions and stuff like that. now that i'm 18, i will still enjoy visits to toys r'us and being childish on all occasions and stuff like that. why should all of that change just because i can buy alcohol and take my driving tests now? in fact, why should it change when i reach 21? 45? 75.324325?[assuming i live that long]. in fact, maybe in the future when you see and old ah pek looking at cool transformers toys in toys r'us of the future, it might be me. after all transformers are cool.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home