Monday, July 03, 2006

money is very important.

this past week, i have spent money like nobirdies business and then i realise that my pocket money this week has $29 plus of $50 left. on friday, i went out with ozy with $40 odd. after pasta mania, betting, after eights and a very shitty tasting long island iced tea, left $10. knn. after supper i was left with virtually nothing. but supper was sunday la. so i got my $50 today i was fucking happy. then i went and spent $15 on restringing my guitar and $5.95 on kfc as well as buying 2 for $1.90 pokka tea assorted flavours. twice. so whatever virtually nothing plus my $50 were cut down to $29 plus for the rest of the week. and i want to buy street soccer shoes because the soles of my current pair are worn out. thats another about $80. oops la.

anyway today went to city hall with daniel to restring guitar and i cut hair. it drew mixed comments. some people say got shorter, some say like never cut like that. my opinion is "I dunno?" i think it looks shorter and more proportionate but then still quite long. so ya. if michael tan still ask me to cut i ask him to give me money already. so you do see the importance of money dont you? even though this post is more of how i spent money. but geniuses can always see the link.

=D

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home