Sunday, April 09, 2006

er..

finally i wrested the computer from the evil clutches of the "elephant brand super glue" assed monster aka my sister when i realised i did something very dumb. i realised i had nothing much to do even if i was using the com. so i decided to come and update the blog and i realised another thing. i have nothing to update about. i had something to update about yesterday but it slipped my mind. so i have nothing to update about now. and i didn't have f1 to add some spice to my day. so rather than to bore you with the boring happenings of my day, i shall share an interesting quote. i read it in the Bizzaro comic strip in the LIFE! section of the straits times.

AND FINALLY I HAD ONE OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE. UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS THE ONE WHERE I WAS FALLING OFF A BUILDING.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home