Monday, February 21, 2011

sleep time.

In all honesty I was close to posting this shit on facebook just so people read it. But I think it's not such a good idea, in a world where virtual and physical reality so often get mixed up and treated as the same thing. What I wanted to say was actually something along the lines of "If there's a need to call me to do something in the middle of the night when I'm getting ready to sleep, there'd better be something important for me to do(that does not involve standing around listening to people decide what they want. While my sleeping time continues to disappear, never to return.)." All in all, I really did not appreciate being dismissed then called back to do (unnecessary) menial labour. After I had already taken a shower.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home