Sunday, December 26, 2010

tell me.

Exams are over, Boris made a surprise return, and everyone has a chance to hang out again. But there are some clashes in schedule, and I have to get my priorities right. Right? So it's right at this point in time that I remembered how little I like people making me feel obligated to do something. If I do something it's because I want to do it and not because I have to. Even though they might both be the case. Therefore, while I might see the logic in the "try not to be late" sms(and I shouldn't be late anyway. Punctuality is a virtue.), I don't like the tone which comes together with it. The activity is something I choose to do with my time, and while yes, I should give my all, I don't think anyone but me has the right to tell me that. This might mean fuck all to anyone else, but that's just the way it is. I don't like people telling me what to do. I am old enough and I can judge for myself.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home