Tuesday, August 29, 2006

no idea what title.

today was almost a bad day. i was dreaming about being late for a plane when i was suddenly awoken by a voice telling me it was 7.10 already. it was like a dream come true. to a certain extent. i was going to be late. luckily my grandmother, who was thankfully awake by that time, woke me up and misread the time. it was only 7. which was early compared to 7.10. i rushed out of the house after changing into the uniform and didn't forget to bring anything, which i sometimes expect to when i am in a rush. lessons were also okay, and there was no lit extra lesson today. so what looked like turning into a disaster wasn't that bad after all. and lessons ended at 12, the bus came just as i stepped out of the school gate and i got home in time without shitting my pants from my stomachache. cool.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home