Saturday, August 19, 2006

hmm.

after the past few posts which i posted because my new internet connection had fucked up everything, i hope that i can post this without much problems. actually, i am appalled at myself right now. i know that promos are one month away, yet i cannot find any urgency to start studying. i think i can pass my subjects but i feel like i am getting complacent. because if i am confident of an E. but what if something goes wrong? if so-so midyear results are going to lead to complacency, i'd rather i had gotten all Fs for my midyears. if that can spur me on to study more. then again it might not help. that single F in maths hasnt driven me to study maths at all. in fact, i have been neglecting maths totally. i read up on econs and geog. but i never take a 2nd look at lit until right before exams. maths? i never touch it. i know its not right but right now, i don't seem too bothered about my exams. what i am bothered about is that i am not bothered. if you ppl know what i mean. i think i know all my problems. i like to procrastinate. in fact, procrastination is the only thing i like to do without procrastination. because i am lazy in nature. i know it. but its not that easy to change. and due to my nature, i don't try. haha. still, i am going to have to study to have any chance of passing promos. or i will just end up like in sec 3 year 1. aiming for the lowest pass and end up not passing anything. so i will probably read up on mor econs today. maths? maybe i will hang around johnson more since he is studying so much haha. it might spark off a sudden change in me and i might become the most hardworking person you have ever seen. but that is highly unlikely. i believe i can be hardworking if i want to. but i don't. sometimes i think my posts can cause blindness due to the black background the the long chunk of white words. i see lines on walls after reading my own posts sometimes. but oh well. thats the way its going to be. too lazy to change skin.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home