Monday, February 13, 2006

hur?

hmm. should i stay or go to SA? tough choice. don't wanna regret a bad decision. but is the class really worth for me to stay? its not as simple as i might like to think it is. sometimes the class seems like a good class to me. at other times, i just feel like kicking most of their asses. and daniel and kenneth are probably changing combi, which means i will be mostly alone in the class. honestly couldn't be bothered with most of the others. MOST. i don't mean all.

HOWEVER. the grass is always greener on the other side. if i choose cj, the worse that can get is that i become a social recluse in class, spending the rest of my 2 years there with guns n roses, skid row, motley crue, x-japan and the various bands in my mp3. if i choose SA. well. i don't know. parents seem to tend towards me choosing SA while friends ask me to stay in cj. maybe i should ignore both and go to ngee ann poly to do business. that would be another option i'm considering. 2 more days left for me to ponder.

too many decisions, not enough time.

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home