Monday, January 30, 2006

chinese new year up till now.

it has been a pretty drab affair. 1st day relatives came, ate luch played mahjong. so me and my cousins were in the room catching up and talking cock and all of a sudden, all of them disappeared other than my cousins and their parents. which i didnt mind the slightest since i didnt really like the others anyway. i am such an antisocial asshole. then went to play soccer like i do every weekend. then i pretty much stoned all the up till 1am where i went for supper and stuffed myself with nasi goreng pattaya and put toothpicks btwn my eyelids to keep them open and hence the previous post. didnt go visiting again cos it was to the hse of the yesterday relatives who came to my house. in fact, the only visiting i did up till now was to yogi's house at 2am to watch the soccer match. hmm maybe i should bet my entire ang pao in a single game of blackjack to spice up my chinese new year.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! =)

justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home